Growing up in Asia I've had the luxury of eating lots of tofu and tofu related goodies. Desserts made of out tofu is quite deceiving because it tastes just like ordinary bakery goods, but of course healthier. For those that have been in New York City and have tried Kyotofu, it is possible to recreate those delicacies at home!
Try making some Chocolate & Green Tea Pudding or Chocolate Tofu Pudding at home. Thanks to 101cookbooks and vegcooking for their recipes. I top the pudding off with some fresh bananas and maple syrup.
Next on my list is making tofu ice cream. Bought these miniature tofu ice cream at Mitsukoshi today flavors are sesame, chestnut, red bean and original.

I heard a joke about desserts and room for them and the joke implied Americans had that tendency. Should I rephrase it with girls now?
ReplyDeleteFunny you said that, I wanted to write that "American" part in the post too but refrained myself. I didn't want to start judging!! Haha...I'm trying to be polite : )
ReplyDelete