A few things on my plate that I wanted to share in my first post for this year...
1. FOOD INC.
I finally after an entire year was able to get myself a copy of FOOD INC, its absolutely a must see in my opinion. If you have no clue what I am referring to watch the trailer below, personally the documentary really did a fantastic job illustrating where the food on our plates comes from.
2. BURGER WITHOUT THE BEEF
Just came across an article on The New York Times on their recipe for health page, I've always wondered how you make a proper vegetarian/non-beef burgers and now I have come across a solution!! Thanks to Martha Rose Shulman who provided four different variations of burgers without the beef. Sometime this month, hopefully, if I can find time I am going to have a no beef burger party and test out these recipes!

That's all for now, hope everyone is following their new years resolution thus far for this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment