Grilled Peanut Butter Tofu
So, the recipe called this Peanut tofu skewers (tofu tua barbecue), from a cookbook "thai: a culinary journey of discovery" by Judy Williams. But then I couldn't find skewers at home when I started making it so I kind of took the ingredients and made something else with it! I call it the "grilled peanut butter tofu" dish and it was very tasty...
Ingredients:
1 cup firm tofu cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tbs peanut or vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
5 tbs soy sauce
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tbs crunchy peanut butter
1 cup chopped asparagus
1 cup chopped mushroom
Aluminum foil
Olive oil to drizzle
Procedure:
1. Pat the tofu cubes dry with paper towels
2. Put the oil, soy sauce, garlic, peanut butter in a food processor and process to a paste
3. Transfer to a bowl and stir the tofu cubes into the marinade
4. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour
5. Create a box with the aluminum foil
6. Place the mushroom, asparagus and the tofu in the aluminum foil and drizzle some olive oil over the top
7. Place the ingredients in the oven and grill for 10 minutes

No comments:
Post a Comment